Xank Core BTC Developer [remote]
Location: Remote (Work from home anywhere in the world with HQ in Seoul)
Xank is a decentralized money and universal wallet with stability, usability, and sustainability, and we have a mission to bring Xank to the everyday lives of people across the world. Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions to the people who chose to use Xank’s products and services.
As a Core BTC Developer you will be responsible for contributing the Bitcoin Core Code or other important versions such as SegWit2x or others. You will be actively participating in distribution lists, discussing about technical matters, and you will be speaking on behalf of Xank. Additionally, you will contribute in BIPs and code reviews. You will work closely with the Executive Team.
What Xank offers:
- TOP-TIER COMPENSATION PLUS STOCK OPTIONS
- Absolute autonomy
- Full-time remote work
- Working as part of a global team
- Learning from South Korea’s brightest
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience writing, testing, and maintaining C++ applications.
- Experience with at least one cryptocurrency.
- Experience programming in Python is desirable.
- University level degree in computer science, engineering or similar is desired.
- Previous experience in working remotely is desired, but not required.
- Excellent English skills, Korean or another language is a plus
- Demonstrated initiative in innovating and implementing workflow, process, and technical solutions.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job