- Work across one or more of the following domains – social media; website and blogs; grant proposals;marketing brochures; communication material for partners.
- Create engaging and user-focused content of high quality
- Employ visual and graphical aid to support the content
- Ensure that the content is in consonance with the organization’s brand, image and philosophy.
- Has at least a Bachelor’s degree with experience in content creating roles.
- Has excellent professional writing skills.
- Works well with minimum supervision.
- Can work with occasional tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Well versed with technical terminologies and trends in domains mentioned above.
- Can efficiently respond to regular briefing over phone calls and convert that into required deliverable in a timely manner.
- Candidates with some exposure and experience in social entrepreneurship or non-profit sector would be preferred.
- Mutually negotiable and commensurate with skills and experience
- Flexibility to pay on an hourly, daily, weekly, monthly or project basis.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job