TalentOHire is enlarging its talent base and we are looking for experienced individuals who can drive our customers’ business forward. We are seeking a strong, technical individual with a passion for achievement and success who has self motivation and excellent time management that are necessary to work remotely with geographically distributed teams.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Engage in senior level technology and business decision makers’ discussions related to agility, business value, and end to end information technology as a requirement.
- Architect solutions by mapping common customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions.
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of architecture to define appropriate customer solutions.
- You should understand competitive and open source technology and how to properly assess feasibility of migrating solutions from, and/or integrating with solutions hosted on any platforms.
- Deliver enterprise scale digital transformation.
- Design and implement software solutions using mix of cloud and traditional infrastructure components as required.
- Design solutions to satisfy security, scalability, durability and operational efficiency requirements.
- Design and implement hybrid cloud solutions including AWS, Azure, and Google cloud.
- Playing a vital role in the design of various environments required for development using cloud Infrastructures running in 24×7 environments.
- Design Cloud Strategies, aligned with business objectives with a focus on Cloud Migrations.
- Develop KPI and metrics to measure solution performance in its different levels.
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud within in large regulated enterprise environments.
- Participate meetings with internal stakeholders across IT.
- Act as an ambassador for the team and technology spreading the knowledge to others.
- Support team members to understand new technologies, engineering goals of the architect and alternative solutions for development challenges.
Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.
- +10 years of experience in demonstrating architecture, planning, deploying solutions.
- Architectural understanding of / and implementation experience with the software development of modern applications, especially cloud-based and hybrid solutions.
- Architectural understanding of both commercial and common Open Source solution development tools and technologies
- Resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
- Excellent and deep experience with the development of large software systems.
- Deep understanding of modern programming languages, cloud technologies, CI/CD Pipelines, and monitoring/logging.
- Experience and understanding of modern software delivery practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, DevOps etc.).
- Mastering one of the commonly used object oriented languages in programming, e.g Java, Python, C# … etc
- Mastering database systems (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle and NoSQL platforms).
- Experience and understanding of solution architecture concepts and frameworks e.g. Togaf
- Good level of commercial awareness, particularly in terms of risk and issue management.
- Comfortable leading collaborative design and decision making with clients.
- Experience in estimating, planning, resourcing and costing projects.
- Azure, AWS or Google Cloud based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Strong understanding across Cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications).
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies.
- Ability to prioritize, work in a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Rate for this role is 30$/h
- Part time (20h/week) or full time (40h/w) applicants are welcomed
- Net payment, no fees or discounts
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly payment
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job