To provide an exceptional support experience to our many enterprise clients.
- Handle incoming support tickets in a timely and professional manner.
- To fully solve impressive problems. We have a tier-less support structure.
- Communicate across departments to solve client problems and document solution for teammates.
- To have and maintain a Net Promoter Score of 9+ across the team
- The ability to resolve issues within the support team’s SLA
Role based competencies:
- Great communication skills
- Love to learn and research
- A passion for helping others
- Graceful solution to complex problems
- Organized with ability to prioritize.
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to deliver +1 and notify client of delivery
- Proficient in all things WordPress (core, themes, plugins)
- Competent in HTML, CSS, and PHP/MySQL debugging
- Versed in WWW (Domains, DNS, Servers, Web Caching, etc.)
- Firm understanding of Linux command line
- Must know LAMP/LEMP
- Knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Devoted Communication to clients and team members
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Everyone here is highly skilled and they hold each other accountable.
- Continuous Improvement
- We believe in the golden rule for clients and team
- A level just under Jr Devops
- At least 3 years of support experience or technical equivalency
- Current Priority is first and second shift
- Medical, 401k w matching, paid paternity and maternity leave, work from anywhere
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job