Come help us make our new brand amazing!
In the coming months, we will be launching a new product UI and we want to give our brand a new focus to better tell our story and match our unique position in the market.
As one of the first members of the experience design team, your role will be diverse, fast-paced, highly visible and very impactful. You’ll be a key contributor to scaling the overall design team and culture, with a high level of responsibility and room for growth in areas that interest you most.
The work you will be doing spans the entire communication/brand spectrum from setting up brand guidelines, design and layout of brand assets, to getting the whole team to successfully communicate what we stand for.
We believe a communication designer is in the unique position to capture and explain complex concepts and to clearly communicate how customers can benefit from Platform.sh.
What you can expect to do on daily basis:
- Bring purpose and simplicity to the brand and to inspire engagement with our product.
- Develop, design and produce key assets used to communicate in various channels, by executing end-to-end design for online and offline marketing, including:
- Online ads, email campaigns and newsletters, social media, blog visuals.
- Print brochures, case-studies and corporate documents.
- Event visuals, wearables and “must-have” swag.
- Infographics, data concept visualizations.
- Creating and/or sourcing illustration and photography assets for all types of content marketing.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing teams to form an evolving design system that will be the basis for how everyone at the company will apply the brand.
- Enable the marketing team to engage with various audiences through specific communication (e.g. landing pages) using the same visual language.
- Conceptual thinking on how we can capture a concept, showcase the benefits and use of the product leveraging infographics and illustrations.
What you bring:
- 4+ years of visual design experience with a strong portfolio at a creative agency or in-house team.
- Excellent communicator and storyteller who can make compelling, cohesive communication come to life.
- Be able to work closely with freelancers or agencies on a variety of projects as necessary.
- Experience working on a strategic level, extracting what is needed to fully capture and create compelling solutions.
- Know the ins and outs of handing off design files to print and other merch vendors to ensure highest production quality
- Deep love and perhaps slight obsession for illustrations, infographics, typography, color and layout
- Nice to have: Illustration and icon design skills.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere!
We are a worldwide distributed team and are looking for a communication designer who can perform well working remotely. You’ll need to be able to effectively collaborate across time zones while being given a high level of independence and autonomy.
Platform.sh is an idea-to-cloud application platform that simplifies cloud infrastructures.
We give developers the tools they need to experiment, innovate, get rapid feedback and deliver better-quality features with speed and confidence thanks to our unique rapid cloning technology.
Platform.sh serves thousands of customers worldwide including The Financial Times, Gap, Magento Commerce, Orange, Hachette, Ikea, Stanford University, Harvard University and The British Council.
We want people who are passionate, open, multicultural, friendly, humble and smart to join us and help this fast-growing, award-winning company to revolutionize the tech industry.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job