At Podia, we’re building the best platform on the planet for creators to sell online courses, memberships and digital downloads.
We’ve been around for a few years and helped more than 11,000 creators earn millions, and we’re growing fast…
But you’re going to help us grow faster 😉
We’re looking for an A+ developer with serious experience when it comes to working with marketing teams to ship projects that grow the business.
You’ll help us run growth experiments, build better experiences for our prospects and trial users, and continuously improve our marketing funnel from top to bottom.
What you’ll do:
Collaborate closely with marketing and design to ship new campaigns, products, features and updates, including…
- Implementing changes to our app to improve the user onboarding experience.
- Building custom apps, pages and websites that support Podia’s marketing goals.
- Running tests to change behavior, nudging users to complete important in-app tasks.
- Ensuring that our growth experiments are properly tracked, and owning the technical aspects of tracking and collecting our marketing data.
- Brainstorming new growth ideas, and then building them.
- Used one or more modern web frameworks (Ideally Rails)
- Built exceptional app interfaces under the creative direction of a designer
- Worked with marketing to ship, analyze and optimize growth projects.
- Are comfortable learning new technologies.
- Are flexible on your technology choices.
- Are capable of working independently with rapidly changing requirements.
- Know when to ask for help, and aren’t afraid to do so.
- Enjoy working on short projects, each potentially different from the next.
- Know when to move fast, and when to tread carefully (e.g. when you’re working in the app!)
- Center divs in your sleep
- Have some experience working remotely. Our team is spread across North America and Europe, and our HQ is Slack.
Why work at Podia?
- Ultimate flexibility. We try to have some overlap time every day, but outside of that work whenever & wherever you work best.
- Extreme autonomy. No micro-managing here. You’ll be given high-level direction and then left to solve it the way you feel is best. You’re the expert!
- That said, the rest of the team is always ready to lend a hand — or even an ear if you just need to rubber duck some ideas.
- You get to work with a small, highly-talented team that has built — and continues to build — our business with care.
- Whether it’s fixes, small tweaks, or substantial features, we deploy often. There’s zero red tape to slow you down.
- We have a rapidly growing base of passionate customers, and a much larger market that your projects will be getting in front of. Your work will be seen and appreciated by many people.
- Competitive compensation. We want to hire the best people, and we’re ready to pay for them.
- (Paid for) annual retreats to spend time with the team and have fun together. This year’s retreat was in Portland, Maine!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job