- Full time position 40+ hours per week
- Work from home – no office
- Fully manage & optimize 60+ Adwords and Facebook Ads accounts
- Amazing chance to learn the most cutting edge marketing strategies out right now
- Location independent – can work from anywhere!
- Be part of a growing company and incredibly talented team
- Must work during US time zone hours
- Some experience necessary
- Salary: $35,000 – $40,000/year + advancement opportunities
Do You Have Experience Running Adwords or Facebook Ads And Want To Learn More, Manage 60+ Clients And Be Part Of A Team?
We Want To Hear From You!
This is a unique position for the type of person that loves managing client campaigns, digital marketing, work freedom and flexibility while helping to DRIVE the growth of a business.
In this position, you can work from anywhere!
As an PPC Manager You Will Be Doing the Following:
- Responsible for reducing cost per ppc lead for all clients
- Manage the PPC marketing campaigns for 60+ clients
- Expected to audit existing ad campaigns for any inefficiencies and push forth optimizing the processes at scale
- Accountable for creating the standard systems of launching, optimizing and monitoring ad campaigns
- Be part of DEO’s performance team in building and executing processes using various digital tools to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns
- Will be directly accountable for clients’ PPC campaign results and expected to maximize customer retention and satisfaction through the creative and successful optimization of their campaigns
Other Basic Job Details
- Prefer to work roughly 8-5 on weekdays with considerable job flexibility
- Ability to answer “after hours” calls (nights and weekends, if needed)
- Work for an exciting, fast-growing small business doubling in size each year
- Massive opportunity for growth as company expands
- Work from anywhere in the USA (No physical office)
- Some experience necessary
This is the Opposite of a “Traditional Job”
The position is location independent and working with a fast growing, progressive team in a challenging and fun work environment. You’ll be given big amounts of job responsibilities and the chance to make a real impact on a small and growing company. This is not your average cubicle job!
Who Is “DEO – Dentist Entrepreneur Organization”?
DEO is a group of aspiring dental entrepreneurs and future leaders that really have a similar mindset. They want to be better and make a difference and grow and have an outreach that is much further than what they can do by themselves.”
Our mission is to provide group practice owners the community, education and resources necessary to enhance their ability to become a corporate leader, an effective senior executive and build a thriving Dental Group.
Other (Pretty Stellar) Perks
- Access to cutting edge digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Work directly under successful entrepreneurs and learn what makes a successful small business tick.
- Learn dozens, if not hundreds of the latest digital tools and tricks the best businesses are using
- Constant, continual learning which will challenge you intellectually at all times.
- A fast paced, progressive work situation.
- Results oriented daily job. Your job will matter to the company’s bottom line
- Full control over your work day
- No micromanaging or office politics
- Laid back work teammates
How Do I Apply?
Fill out this application to officially apply.
Bonus… How to Stand Out!
A quick bonus (everyone loves a bonus!). Here are a few things we love
- Positive attitudes, self help
- Get ‘er done attitudes
- People who teach themselves
- People who love to learn and research
- People who are curious and google things
- People who are passionate
- People who go above and beyond
- People who have integrity
- People who are honest
- People who are dedicated.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job