ePublishing is looking for a kick-ass front-end developer to join our team. We specialize in creating beautiful, modern, revenue generating sites for Magazine and Newsletter Publishers.
Our front-end developers and designers are responsible for:
- Advising on content strategy and UI / UX Design
- Implementing that design in Ruby on Rails templates
- Evolving and advancing our CMS features through work on our product roadmap
- Working directly with our developers to achieve success
- Can implement modern RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques and solutions
We’re a fun group of people who are passionate about building awesome sites and apps. We are super obsessed about making our customers and our staff members successful.
Now the really good part. Pants are optional! (Shirts are required on Google Meet but bad hair is acceptable)
We are a completely virtual organization and use email, Slack, task management, and Google Hangouts. We look out for one another and have a wonderful working environment. Support and teamwork come naturally to everyone at our company. It’s what drives our success.
So if you want to work with a team of highly skilled and awesome individuals and you’re passionate about building beautiful web sites, get in touch with us. You just might be the next part of our family.
Let’s get some basic requirements out of the way:
- An eye for great UI / UX Design
- Semantic HTML5, Modular SCSS, CSS3
- An understanding of the CSS BEM naming convention
- jQuery (you understand event handling, AJAX, promises)
- Client-side performance best practices and tools
- You’ve been doing RWD for years
- Experience working in a remote position; A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Write clean, maintainable, and idiomatic code using established best practices
- Curiosity and passion for the latest and greatest development paradigms
- ES5, ES6, ES7
Not required, but a plus!
- Grunt and Webpack
- Backend development experience (Rails MVC)
Where we’ll really need you to shine:
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Rails (or MVC) experience
To apply, send design portfolio / examples, resume and cover letter to email@example.com
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job