We are looking for someone proficient with GDS and complex fares to help our customers with changes to their multi-destination itineraries. You must enjoy working with customers and creative problem-solving.
You will work with a collaborative team of experts in this area to get stuff done for our top two brands BootsnAll.com and AirTreks.com
- Proficient with Amadeus GDS or others (Sabre, Worldspan / Travelport, Galileo, Apollo)
- Able to quote itinerary changes for customers, assist with airline schedule changes and customer emergencies.
- Experienced communicating with customers via email, phone, and chat.
- Comfortable working independently from where you want to work and on your computer.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- In alignment with the company core values
For over 25 years our company has been helping individuals, families, and groups with their independent world travel. We have hundreds of people on the road at any time. When they need help, they reach out to us and we want to delight them with great support.
This position exists to help provide that great support, specifically by adding a customer-facing person to our team working European daytime hours.
We sell complex international airfare and travel insurance via traditional and online channels.
We have developed our systems and processes so that everyone can work remotely. We strive to keep a well-organized company that uses the latest technologies and ideas to maintain a high quality of work. We use Amadeus GDS and our own custom-built mid and back-office solution to organize our work.
There is a high level of mobility and flexibility within our company.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job