Are you looking for flexible, rewarding work you can do from home?
Our mission is to provide the highest quality English lessons to eager students in China. Our teachers offer one-on-one lessons to children ages 5-15. We are a growing education startup based in New York City and Beijing. We are looking for enthusiastic teachers to help our students achieve their educational goals. Our teachers work from home and connect with students online over video. We provide teachers with a state-of-the art lesson plan. Just bring your computer and headset, your passion for teaching, and we’ll do the rest.
- Provide one-on-one online English tutoring in 30 minute or one-hour sessions
- Provide helpful feedback to students
- Review student homework assignments
- Morning availability. Our students are based in China, which is around 12 hours ahead of the US.
- For EST locations this typically means working hours are 4:00 AM – 10:00 AM (M-F) with more flexible hours available on the weekends.
- Commitment. We ask our teachers make a 6 month or 1 year commitment to ensure continuity for our students.
- Responsibility. Our students look forward to their lessons and we depend on teachers to show up consistently for lessons, or let us know ahead of time if they are going to leave.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience with or an interest in teaching or working with children.
- Native English speaker or speak the language at an advanced idiomatic level.
- Experience working in English as a Second Language (ESL/TESL) preferred.
- Familiarity with MS Office programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- High-speed internet connection.
- [Optional] familiar with the Chinese culture or language.
- This is a part time, remote role.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job