Transifex is a Greek-born company, internationally recognized by today’s tech leaders as a leading agile translation management solution. With offices in Silicon Valley and Greece, we are global and digital — with employees on two continents and customers in nearly 50 countries representing about 60,000 projects and over 500,000 users, localizing content in 150+ languages. Companies like Airbnb, Atlassian, Eventbrite, Salesforce, HubSpot and Microsoft rely on Transifex to achieve a truly multilingual, global presence.
Our mission at Transifex is to allow every person in the world use computers in their native language. We want to be become the default platform for product teams to manage their localization in a continuous way, one which blends well with their product development tools and workflows.
At Transifex, we are dedicated to keep striving for timely, accurate and personalised support to our customers. In our Customer Support Team we are driven by our curiosity to understand the product inside-out and by our passion to build customer loyalty and satisfaction. We view customers as partners and treat their issues as ours by providing the level of service we would also expect. We take pride in the level of support we have been providing so far and to continue doing so, we are looking for an approachable, warm, and relatable individual to expand our Customer Support team and help us realise our goals.
This role goes way beyond responding to and escalating technical tickets. As a customer support Engineer at Transifex, you will be an ambassador of our customer support culture. We’re looking for an avid technical problem-solver who strives to maintain excellent service standards and high levels of customer satisfaction, going above and beyond the customer’s expectation. In this role, you will be the key enabler in our continuous effort to customer retention and loyalty.
Acting as a communication bridge between our customers and product, your empathy and communication skills will play a pivotal role in helping Product, Engineering and Sales teams to gain valuable customer insights and timely feedback. Up for the challenge?
Applications for remote work are welcome!
- Deal with customer’s technical queries directly, ensuring a prompt and efficient response in accordance with Company procedures.
- Provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal and deliver solutions to both technical and nontechnical end users.
- Provide solutions and workarounds for product’s issues by researching, diagnosing, and troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Communicate bugs to developers and other stakeholders and work with the development team to form cohesive client solutions.
- Work closely with our Sales team offering them technical guidance and engage in sales calls to provide technical information about our product
- Contribute to Customer Support documentation efforts by developing help guides, training modules, documentation, and knowledge base
- Synthesize customer feedback into clear priorities that you can successfully communicate to product and design teams.
- Perform product testing and provide feedback to the product team
- Design and implement monitoring and customer feedback system
- Prior experience in technical support roles
- Self-starter, good at identifying roadblocks and raising difficult issues
- Ability to convey complex technical information to non-technical people
- Strong collaboration skills and a real passion for problem solving
- Detail oriented and looking at all the possible ways in which the customer may be affected by an issue.
- Ability to shift working hours later in the day (start later, finish later) when needed to work closer with our US team and interact with some of our best customers based in the USA.
- A strong sense of empathy — you are attuned to hear the question behind a question
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills — you might not know all the answers but you know how to find and communicate the solution
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty is a plus
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Previous experience with the creation of online help resources is a plus
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Understanding of HTML and Python languages is a huge plus
- Knowledge of SQL queries is also a plus
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
The health of our company and the success of the SaaS product we offer is directly related to the work environment we create for ourselves. With this in mind, we strive to create a welcoming and positive place in which to work and thrive. For our Athens-based employees, we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Private health insurance for employees and their dependents
- Company-paid catered lunches (four days per week)
- Company equity (stock options)
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Convenient office location with excellent amenities
- Close to public transportation and ample parking
- Diverse and close-knit employee team
- Employee status (not a contractor)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job