Ylopo LLC is an exciting, rapidly-growing and well-funded real estate technology startup located in Venice Beach, CA. We help elite real estate teams & brokerages grow their business, manage their team & build their brand through our cutting edge home search experience & nurture platform. Ylopo was started by a team of seasoned entrepreneurs & technologists who have already spent over a decade in the real estate technology space. Our office is located minutes from the beach and we pride ourselves on a supportive & respectful culture that’s laser focused on taking on and conquering new challenges.
We are looking for candidates who have “walked the walk” as agents or ISAs and who want to use that experience to help other realtors succeed with Ylopo’s industry-leading technology. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your real estate background into a new, cutting-edge career in real estate technology.
We are seeking a well-organized, tech-savvy Client Success Team member to support our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is very organized, has a high degree of urgency, can easily multi-task, works well with others, possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is able to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced, startup environment. The personal traits we value include: being outgoing and warm, a patient problem-solver, conscientious, articulate, quick thinking, and good-humored. The day-to-day work is a fluid mix of project management, responding to client questions and concerns, technical support, and client training.
The ideal candidate has actively worked as a residential real estate agent (or ISA) within the past three years, has in-depth knowledge of CRM systems (Follow Up Boss, LionDesk, Firepoint, CINC, Boomtown), understands the basics of online lead generation, and has experience calling online leads.
- Real estate experience as a real estate agent or ISA strongly preferred
- Strong computer/Internet skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM software, Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Dropbox, Gotomeeting, Mailchimp and other web-based tools
- Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and procedures
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and workloads
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with inbound and outbound calls (note, this is not a sales role)
- Coordinate with the Client Success Team to move a Client from a new sale to go-live and beyond
- Evaluate Client accounts and contact Clients for additional training and support
- Receive inbound calls, texts and emails from Clients and troubleshoot their problems
- Provide one-on-one client training on Ylopo systems, best practices and success strategies
- Update and maintain records and run regular reports from multiple data systems
- Collaborate across sales, marketing and technical teams on various projects as they arise
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job