Gorilla is seeking a Sr. SAP hybris Developer to join our development team. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in developing eCommerce web applications on the SAP hybris platform. You will be a major contributor working on Gorilla client implementations and performing customizations.
- Working with the Gorilla team on new projects, from initial interaction with clients during the requirements discovery phase through implementation and deployment of the completed project.
- Leading the technical direction during design and development processes by driving decisions and coordinating efforts with fellow Gorillas.
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate how the hybris solution will be leveraged to meet client business demands on new projects.
- Engineering leading-edge systems for clients in a variety of industries, with solutions targeting a variety of customer models including B2B and B2C engagements
- Driving the technical culture of Gorilla forward as a thought leader among our team
- Working experience with the eCommerce development process in an agile environment and the ability to create solutions for common questions/concerns on this type of platform
- Strong knowledge and experience with integrations to back-end systems, in particular other systems in the SAP landscape
- Good understanding of the full hybris stack including the MVC architecture and integration best practices
- Ability to come up with accurate development estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements
- Ability to lead and mentor teams of onshore and offshore engineers working on eCommerce solutions
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions
- 7+ years of experience in developing websites utilizing Java
- 2+ years of experience with hybris, ideally holding a leadership role on at least 2 full scale hybris projects
- Knowledge of enterprise database systems
- Experience with both on-premises and cloud-based deployment models
For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing end-to-end eCommerce solutions. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success. This includes profit-sharing and benefits that are so competitive they may challenge you to a race.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job