Who are we?
We’re Sandbox VR, and we’re the most advanced virtual reality experience in the world. Inside our rooms, we take you on thrilling adventures and transform you into new characters. Our experience is like the movies, except you’re actually with your friends inside the movie.
Since we launched in Hong Kong in 2017, we’re now live in 6 locations and 4 countries around the world (we’re the #1 Activity in Hong Kong and Singapore on TripAdvisor), and we’re quickly expanding.
What will you be doing?
We’re looking for someone to provide support for our VR Experience. If you like VR and enjoy solving problems, you’ll do very well here. In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
Communication: You’ll be responsible for engaging our Station staff and retail partners by phone, email or live chat to gather necessary details and provide a top-notch assistance. You’ll also be communicating with other internal team members on issues you encounter.
Troubleshooting: You’ll need to exercise problem-solving skills, creativity and resourcefulness to find the root cause and provide a resolution or a workaround in a timely manner.
Sharing: Finally, you will document the details of your findings in our system to benefit other team members and contribute to future enhancements.
who are we looking for?
- We’re looking for someone who has great communication skills, is resourceful, organized and willing to learn. You can work independently in determining task priorities, keeping track of issues and communicate professionally with retail staff in English, since you will be mainly covering our US stores. You will be working in shifts, including at night and/or on weekends.
- Some Help Desk, Customer Support or Technical Support experience will be great but fresh grads are welcome, too. You don’t have to be a computer wiz, but must have some technical sense.
- We’re making the holodeck real at Sandbox VR. We expect this to be a very competitive market, which means we have to innovate as a team. You should be open to researching and solving completely new technology challenges nobody has solved before.
How can you really impress us?
- If you’ve worked in a Help Desk, Customer Support or Technical Support role, we’d love to hear about your experience when you had to be really resourceful and creative to provide an above-and-beyond assistance.
- If you don’t have a technical background, providing us with some examples of how you solved a technical issue, either from work or personal life, would be great, as well.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job