Are you a graphic designer able create amazing, original shirt design, fun content, and strong branding? Do you have an outstanding portfolio of illustration or digital designs?
If yes, we are looking for you!
We’re looking for a designer with experience creating amazing custom typography, custom handmade illustration, graphic design for social media, and someone able to come up with original ideas for the design of our products.
The ideal candidate also has experience in minimalist branding and knows how to keep everything clean but original and able to create designs similar to what we have on our shirts.
As a designer on our team, you’ll be responsible for creating our new clothing designs, the packaging of our products, the assets such as the thank you note, some assets for the websites, social media templates for our social team and lead the direction for the style of the brand.
What You’ll Do
- Create our new clothing designs (often illustration based you can check our website)
- Create and execute compelling and effective logos, branding, print and digital media
- Develop, refine, and execute all aspects of chosen design concepts
- Research and apply graphic, fashion, trends to our apparel and accessories
- Brainstorm new and innovative ideas for graphic designs for each clothing collection
What You Need
– Degree in graphic design or self-taught strong experience
– 2 to 5 years of experience in product and graphic design
– Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Outstanding portfolio that demonstrates original creative thinking and attention to detail
– Excellent design, color, and typographic skills
– A talent to create minimalist branding but still very present branding
– Takes ownership of every assigned task until the project is complete
– Strongly desires to learn and grow as a professional creative
– Ability to absorb and incorporate feedback quickly and professionally
– video experience
– UX/UI experience
– Website design experience
About Wholesome Culture
We are a lifestyle and clothing company inspiring the world to choose a plant-based and cruelty-free lifestyle with over 70 000 customers. We produce content around it to educate and inform as well as clothing creating a strong community of passionate people. The team is currently 10 people working remotely.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job