Stream Companies is looking for a Part-Time Remote Inbound Marketing Copywriter to focus on our digital marketing and advertising.
Stream Companies is a growing full-service integrated advertising agency offering a wide array of design, development, and marketing services aimed at establishing a highly effective online and offline presence for our clients.
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
- Can you write educational copy in a conversational tone?
- Can you write from the buyer’s perspective?
- Can you make facts and figures sound exciting?
- Can you position clients to differentiate them over the competition?
- Can you create relationships with your copy?
- Background in English, Journalism, or Public Relations
- Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and public speaking/presentation skills
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, open, entrepreneurial environment
A BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Basic HTML/Wordpress experience
- Advertising agency experience
- Social media experience
- Knowledge of SEO — blogs, articles, case studies, etc.
- Up-to-date on the latest online marketing trends
- A basic understanding of inbound marketing and search engine optimization
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Approaches problem solving proactively and in a professional manner
- Solid web copy writing skills
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or Advertising
JOB SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
- Writing Samples
- Twitter, Blog, Facebook & other marketing URLs
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job