Launchpad Recruits is an online recruitment automation platform based in London, Derry and the Philippines, offering unique analytics and Machine Learning services to a continually scaling customer base, consisting of many well-known and popular worldwide brands. We are VC backed and growing fast.
We are looking to expand our development capabilities to encompass new and existing platforms, including mobile, web and API-based services and features. So, you will get the opportunity to work on both existing large-scale projects and a wide variety of new projects and technologies.
LaunchPad is looking for a lead front-end developer to join our amazing team in the Philippines.
This is a work from home role based in the Philippines
Watch this video to learn a bit more about LaunchPad and our recruitment process (the video talks about a full stack developer role…. don’t be confused – we are hiring a Lead Front End developer….!).
As a front-end web developer your primary role will be to work to collaborate with the front-end team, backend team, designers and product owners to ship features, bug fixes, and improvements. You will be working across the entire business, on different web based and mobile products
The ideal candidate must be proactive, inquisitive – a problem solver with good communication skills and self-motivated to learn new technologies and techniques within an ever-growing fast paced company.
You should be an initiator, and able to suggest and implement improvements in our frontend process. We would like to see your frontend work in Github or other platforms, and we would like to hear that you have built a Single Page App (SPA) from the ground up.
- Strong commercial experience with ReactJS, React Native and popular libraries like Redux
- Experience in startup environments and agile-like development
- Experience in manipulating data, REST API, and JSON
- Good communication, have an analytic mindset, and be a fast learner
- The ability to effectively manage your own work
- Ability to lead a team of front-end developers
- Ability to suggest and implement improvements to the front-end architecture and processes
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
Nice to have Skills:
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Knowledge of HTML5
- Knowledge of Video technology
- Work from home
- 32 days Paid Time Off (including Public Holidays)
- A great working environment, a supportive team and the opportunity to work with a fast moving, relaxed and energetic business
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job