We’re a small, distributed startup in a competitive space trying to do the impossible. We’re creating a payment platform for ecommerce & SaaS merchants to easily accept cryptocurrencies. We’ve already built a product that’s way ahead of the competition, but now we need key talent to scale.
Paybear is a cutting-edge cryptocurrency platform working towards the creation of a global toolkit for crypto-based financial products.
With the initial version of our payment gateway already up and running, we’re currently focused on incorporating new products into our growing ecosystem.
Now, we’re on the hunt for a Social Media Manager to take control of our voice and build a community that’s as excited about the future of crypto as we are. You’ll be leading our social media strategy, curating our brand presence and driving engagement with passionate crypto fans across the globe.
– Research and analyze leading trends, communication methods and audience preferences.
– Design and implement an effective social media strategy to enhance business objectives.
– Set specific, measurable objectives and report on ROI.
– Create, edit, publish and share engaging content on a daily basis (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news).
– Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics.
– Collaborate with other teams, including marketing, sales and customer service, to ensure brand consistency and create engaging, shareable stories.
– Engage regularly with the community and monitor customer reviews.
– Supervise the creation of design assets, including Facebook cover images, profile pictures, banners and so on.
– Create and implement new features and campaigns to cultivate brand awareness, such as promotions, competitions and other engagement initiatives.
– Passionately follow current tech and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
– Fluent English, both spoken and written.
– 3+ years’ proven experience in social media management.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Hands-on experience in content management.
– Ability to conceptualize and deliver creative content (text, image and video).
– Knack for distilling complex social media data into easily-digestible takeaways.
– A natural multi-tasker able to handle a variety of ongoing projects.
– Deep knowledge of Facebook’s advertising platform is a must.
– Knowledge of various online marketing channels.
– Willingness to learn new channels and platforms relevant to crypto and ICO communities.
Terms of employment
– Full-time: 40 hours/week.
– From $30 USD/hr.
– No corporate drudgery: Work when you want, how you want, and where you want. Our international team is fully remote.
– Absolute freedom: Our lean approach will give you the independence needed to solve challenges your way. We’re dedicated to the startup spirit.
– Cutting-edge tech: Gain priceless, hands-on experience with crypto currencies and other leading technologies.
– Friendly English-speaking team: Forge meaningful relationships with colleagues around the world.
Feeling up to the challenge? To apply, email Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org with [SMM] in the subject. Please include your resume and recommendations.
What We’re Building
Paybear is a payment platform for cryptocurrencies. We currently enable ecommerce & SaaS merchants to accept 7 cryptocurrencies through easy integrations and a flexibile API. We’re rapidly expanding our product scope and vision to meet the needs of merchants in the cryptocurrency space.
Hiring in Remote, Remote OK
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job