We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our account management team. The ideal candidate will bring a consultative and strategic approach to managing client relationships, knowledge of editorial and content marketing best practices, and experience working with healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients. A successful person in this role will go above and beyond, every time.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner of day-to-day activities for an assigned group of client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth
- Understands and evaluates prospect and client needs and be proactive in providing solutions and building relationships
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the project; manages scope and deliverables
- Go above and beyond to ensure excellent service and product quality throughout the complete client journey
- Lead client onboarding and maintain ownership of client’s strategic preferences across all content projects
- Acts as final internal reviewer and checks quality assurance before projects reach clients
- Identify new opportunities from existing accounts, partnering with business development team to increase revenue
- Stay abreast of content strategy, content marketing and copywriting best practices, sharing relevant insights with clients
- Attends networking events and actively pursues other revenue-generating activities
- Coordinate with business development and editorial teams to start content production after sale as quickly as possible
- Collects key editorial information from client and successfully communicates strategy and goals to internal teams
- Develop effective project plans that produce high-quality work efficiently; recommend content approval workflows and other production best practices to clients
- Assigns project deliverables to content strategists, editors and writers
- Deliver weekly status reports to clients and be able to prepare and deliver client presentations when necessary
- Removes blockers for team in order to get work done on schedule, whether it’s client delays or difficult to schedule stakeholders
- Evaluate content quality and performance of editorial team members
- Manage content creation and internal content approval workflows
- Use digital technologies to support project management, such as Harvest, Basecamp, TeamGantt, Salesforce and Excel
Who You Are
- 5 years of account or project management experience ideally in a digital marketing or editorial environment
- Experience managing accounts of healthcare, health insurance or financial services clients
- Dynamic personality with a positive, can-do attitude able to work well with a variety of audiences, from executive-level clients to contractors
- Natural relationship-builder; you like people and people like you
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, decisive environment where you’ll have a lot of autonomy and be expected to be a manager of one
- Able to successfully work from home and travel domestically when needed
- Write and communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables and timelines on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Talk the content talk, have a genuine and proactive interest in content strategy and general understanding of the marketing landscape
This is a full-time position and is 100% telework.
Aha Media Group is a fast-paced atmosphere. If these align with your values, you should apply:
- Above and beyond, no matter what, every single time: We hire exceptional people and expect them to deliver their very best—every time.
- Meaningful work, meaningful life: We put in the time we need to get the job done in the best way possible, and then we go home to the people and hobbies we love.
- Be impeccable with your words and your intentions: We are respectful and direct communicators who say the things we mean and mean the things we say.
- Stay curious longer: We approach every challenge with a fresh perspective and explore new approaches and solutions.
- Always be learning: We focus on continuous learning and self-improvement.
If you are interested, please submit:
- Cover letter (include a P.S. with the number 6 in your cover letter)
Please send your application to email@example.com.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job