Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll build new features and products which lead to customer success and delight. You will rely on a deep understanding of visual design and user experience to take new ideas from concept (research, wireframes, user testing) all the way to execution (mockups & prototypes).
Who is the ideal candidate?
You understand the importance of user experience and visual design, but can also effectively communicate it. You get excited solving design challenges with other designers and developers, and then continuing to improve and iterate on those products.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Designing user interfaces for our web-based products from initial sketches and whiteboard concepts through to the final product
- Strong communication skills and ability to backup design decisions. Be able to articulate the “why”.
- Work closely with our product managers to define design scope and with the development team to oversee the implementation of your designs
- Coordinate user testing of our product and your own prototypes
- Continually jump in to help with user experience decisions throughout the product
- To care deeply about usability
- A solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Proficiency in Sketch, HTML, CSS or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- 5+ years of product design with a strong portfolio to back it up
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you’d expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we’ve been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you’ll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we’ve created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job