Our writers are at the heart of our key value proposition: excellent content that produces results for our clients. We are currently seeking to expand our team of part-time, freelance digital content writers.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience creating content specifically written for online use, such as for websites, blogs, case studies and eBooks. You need to be fluent in digital content best practices, and you must write with energy and flair.
- Have a strong portfolio of digital content. Our specialties are healthcare, insurance, and financial services, so we’re particularly interested in seeing work you’ve done in these industries, but we would consider a writer with impressive expertise in another complex area.
- Know how to apply SEO tools and best practices to your content. Our clients trust us to optimize their content for findability and overall performance.
- Be practiced and comfortable with stakeholder interviews. One of our writers’ first and most important tasks is mining the knowledge of subject matter experts for those creative, juicy details that make our content so effective.
- Be able to find your way with a site map. You need not be an information architect, but you must be able to create an easily navigable structure based on strategic inputs.
- Use style guides. Our writers immerse themselves in style guides for consistent and coherent content.
- Write in plain language. The hallmark of our writers is the ability to take a complex topic and make it understandable and compelling.
- For extra credit, have video script writing experience: This would increase your relevance across the breadth of our projects!
If you are interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and writing samples (at least 3) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a P.S. with the number 6 in your cover letter.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job