About Twenty Over Ten
Twenty Over Ten has quickly become the leader in web design in the financial industry. Fueled by our unique platform – which empowers users to easily build and create modern, design-oriented websites tailored to their unique brand – we continue to push the boundaries of design in this niche market.
If hired you will be collaborating with some of the best developers and designers to create industry leading websites for financial professionals.
As a designer at Twenty Over Ten you will collaborate remotely with a small team of diverse creatives. You will be responsible for building out client websites on our powerful app based on the client’s unique needs.
- A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work & web typography*
- Broad knowledge of web standards, trends, and cross-browser compatibility
- Attractive communication skills (as you’ll be working directly with and managing clients)
- In-depth understanding of common web UI issues and challenges, as well as UI best practices and emerging trends and technologies
- Great organizational skills, and an impeccable attention to detail, consistency, and simplicity
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects concurrently under a tight schedule
- Familiarity with remote collaboration tools (Slack, Trello, Zoom, DropBox, Google Apps)
*A strong portfolio showcasing responsive web development work is required for consideration.
Over the past year we’ve seen incredible growth and we’re excited to expand our team yet again! We’re a passionate team of developers and designers that want to change an industry that desperately needs it. If you think you would be a great fit we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with your resume and portfolio of web design & front-end work that highlight the above qualifications.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job