The Fuel Cell Store is looking for talented Content Writers for a pay per per article basis or possible part-time position. For this Content Writer position, you will likely will be writing one to three articles a week in blog form on our website pertaining to the fuel cell and overall alternative energy market. You will also be writing other miscellaneous articles, newsletters, product descriptions, etc. as well.
• Write one to three articles per week pertaining to the fuel cell and overall alternative energy market.
• Team player, but self-starter
• Work on a variety of corporate marketing and sales support content
• Minimum 1 to 2 years professional writing experience.
• Advanced knowledge / Expertise in the fuel cell industry
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills with an ability to write in a wide variety of formats, tones and styles.
• Ability to translate marketing strategy into clearly written content.
• Ability to synthesize information and write cohesive, coherent, and compelling original copy in a variety of communication forms, e.g. reportage, promotional, technical, etc.
• Experience with writing in the online and social media spaces.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment; highly organized, manages personal time and attention, and multitasks effectively.
• Make timely and effective decisions that produce results that are accurate, on-brand, on objective, and on-deadline.
• Manage and completes multiple assignments and consistently delivers work on deadline.
• Work fluently in current office applications, including Word, Excel, etc.
• Communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing.
To apply to become a Content Writer for the Fuel Cell Store please send us your resume and a 500 word article pertaining to fuel cells to email@example.com.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job