At Gradle Inc. our mission is to transform how software is built and shipped. We are the company behind both the popular open source Gradle Build Tool and our commercial product, Gradle Enterprise.
Gradle Inc. is the engine behind the award winning open source build tool Gradle. While fundamentally a product company, we also provide support, consulting, implementation assistance, and custom extensions to organizations using Gradle, including some of the biggest names in the software industry.
Gradle employs exceptional software people around the world. Being a primarily distributed team requires that all members are self-managing, highly motivated, and seriously passionate about the domain of software delivery.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive environment where we learn from each other is important to our values. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Gradle Inc. is looking for a passionate digital marketing guru with development skills to join the Gradle Enterprise marketing team.
As a Digital Marketing/Growth Engineer at Gradle, you’ll work with our marketing team to measure, maintain and optimize core Gradle marketing programs and build custom tools, automations and integrations to drive growth and revenue. This role will report to our Director of Digital Marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define, measure and analyze metrics that inform the success of Gradle Enterprise
- Manage and optimize Gradle marketing analytics infrastructure
- Maintain and optimize Gradle internal sales and marketing tools
- Identify new levers to help move key success metrics
- Build custom tools, automations and integrations to create leverage in the revenue and adoption funnels
- Experience with Segment and Mixpanel.
- Experience with content personalization technology
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from four-year college or university, or one to two years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years related experience in marketing.
- 3+ years related experience in HTML, CSS and JS
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job