We are seeking a People Operations Coordinator to join our globally distributed team! This role has a dual priority of focusing on both administration and customer service. The People Operations Coordinator will serve as a point of contact for People Ops queries from our staff, and will also handle the majority of staff documentation, including contracts and onboarding paperwork. Using an organized and interpersonal tool set, the People Operations Coordinator will have ownership over our internal HRIS system and the majority of People Operations-related administrative functions.
Longer term, this role will take over responsibility for other facets of our People Operations solutions, ideally developing into a People Operations professional focused on coaching, org strategy, and change management.
- Administer People Ops-related documentation, such as contracts.
- Ensure our employee database HRIS is up to date, accurate, and complies with legislation.
- Assist with recruitment: track status of candidates in our applicant tracking system (Breezy), communicate with candidates via email, review resumes, and hold video interviews.
- Gather, analyze, and provide insights from key People-related metrics and develop solutions where appropriate based on this data.
- Assist with the preparation of the performance and development process.
- Assist with staff onboarding and offboarding.
- Act as point of contact for People Ops-related queries and answer employee requests and questions.
- Serve as part of a 2-person People Ops team, contributing to People Operations strategy throughout the organization.
- Consult on the resolution of complex staff issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Tact and diplomacy
- Start-up or entrepreneurial environment experience a plus
- Travel experience a plus
- HRIS (BambooHR) and ATS (Breezy) proficiency
- Experience working remotely
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job