Remote Year curates communities of interesting professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers from across the globe to spend either 4 or 12 months together working, traveling, and exploring cities around the world. Programs spend one month in each location, connecting with local cultures and business ecosystems, while forming lifelong, personal and professional relationships along the way. Together we will shape the future of work.
The Remote Year People Operations team is responsible for all aspects of our staff experience – from application submission to ongoing career support. We are seeking a Recruiter to help us run an industry-leading recruiting and onboarding process for new staff. We are looking for someone who is able to identify first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements while exceeding hiring manager expectations. This role is less headhunting, and more managing heavy applicant flow and identifying qualified individuals quickly. A rare combination of superb people skills coupled with exceptional detail orientation is a must.
- Manage Remote Year’s entire recruitment process.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify hiring needs and establish a timeline for hire.
- Create a recruiting strategy for each role, inclusive of sourcing strategies, interview guides, and scorecards where appropriate.
- Pre-screen applicant submissions, utilize phone screens and be confident in recommendations for moving candidates through the pipeline.
- Manage the communication flow between candidate and hiring manager.
- Provide a positive candidate experience and serve as the first face of Remote Year for our candidates.
- Creatively source both active and passive candidates utilizing up-to-date methods & tools.
- Take the lead in managing our ATS Breezy, ensuring jobs, pipelines, and other features are utilized fully based on the needs of each role.
- In consultation with People Operations Business Partners, assist in building and managing a world-class onboarding experience.
- Other duties as assigned by the team as needed.
- 3-5 years of full-time recruiting experience
- Preference given to candidates experienced in high-volume environments (10-15 requisitions per month)
- Proven track record of closing roles within designated timeframes
- Experience with time-to-hire, cost-to-hire, and retention metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field desired
- Experience with BreezyHR or similar Cloud-based Applicant Tracking System
- A background in the travel, hospitality or customer service industry preferred
- Fluency in English required; other languages considered a plus
**This is a remote position
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job