Our editorial team is looking for a freelance substantive editor to assist in editing our monthly print departments for all Child magazines, and other ancillaries.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including grammar and punctuation
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Journalistic ethics are unparalleled
- Ability to work with writers to implement changes to their copy
- Ability to identify overall problems with the copy, work with writer to fix them, and ensuring the
- copy is written in the magazine’s voice and is written with the reader in mind.
This is a remote freelance position. Please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you’d be the best fit for the job at hand to: email@example.com.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job