We are looking for a talented, freelance Illustrator (or graphic design artist) for a short gig to create original pieces of artwork for digital publication. If you can use your creative skills to turn messages and ideas into appealing illustrations, we would love to chat! Ultimately, you will create compelling digital illustrations that meet quality standards under ambitious deadlines.
NexOptic is an innovative optical development firm that is creating technologies relating to imagery and light concentration applications. With the development of our first consumer product for the outdoors, we intend to transform the way people see and understand their world.
- Combine hand-drawing with digital tools to create complete illustrations
- Refine designs with illustration software
- Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or similar role
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations
- Strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
Please note that this job posting is for freelance work on a “project by project” basis, and as such will expire once the project(s) are completed.
Work from wherever you want
Flexible payment structure (by hour or fixed by project)
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job