WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US and rapidly growing. We’re looking for a motivated, hardworking, and competitive SEO Analyst for a full-time, permanent position.
Expected work schedule is 55 hours/week Monday to Friday. In case you will be working from outside the US, please be aware this position requires an overlap with EST business hours.
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
- Search for, reaching out to (emails or calls, as required) and keeping in touch with institutions/individuals/organizations in order to confirm the accuracy of gathered information
- Extend our coverage/visibility using SEO and other relevant tools
- Perform research, analyze data and make conclusions
- Review the user generated content on our website and make sure that none of the content violates our guidelines
You are the ideal candidate for this job if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passionate about learning Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Good analytical and data processing skills
- Organized, methodical and good attention to details
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Team player
- Willing to work extra hours and go the extra mile to reach goals
- Very competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- Raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- The ability to work overtime for added income
- Free training provided
- 100% remote position
How to apply
To get our attention, all you need to do is click Apply and send us an email that includes your updated resume as well as a brief message telling us why you are the right candidate.
If we believe that you will be a good match, we’ll contact you to arrange the next steps of the application process.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job