About This Opportunity:
We’re on the hunt for a kickass Junior Graphic Designer to join our team: someone who is creative and motivated, who can turn our visions into highly effective brand imagery.
As our in-house designer, you’ll be confident and comfortable taking constructive criticism and also questioning briefs. The ideal candidate is organized handling designs, briefs and manages their time wisely and efficiently. You’ll demonstrate your ability to contribute on brand ideas for our client portfolio.
Do you have a crush on visual design, a curious mindset and want to develop your skills? Do you have a great feel for UI/UX and know how to create visual content for social media? Then we want to hear from you!
- The Junior Graphic Designer will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Create and define brand guidelines
- Conceptualise, design and produce all marketing material from inception to production
- Producing ads for social media ad campaigns
- Designing graphics to be used in emails and on site pages
- Designing and producing email templates and landing pages
- Manage packaging designs along with production quality management
- Assist all business needs through creative graphics and visual content creation
Required Skills and Experience:
- +1 years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Must have great working knowledge of Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Expertise in brand guidelines
- Experience with creating visual content for social media
- Ability to code what you dream up in HTML, CSS, and JS is a big bonus!
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business
- Ability to work under pressure and able to deliver under strict deadlines
- Flexibility to work in fast-moving and changing environment with varying tasks, responsibilities and key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to an entrepreneurial, innovative and collaborative team-based environment.
- Fluent in English
What PixelHaus offers:
- Competitive compensation
- A ridiculously awesome work environment – equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- Option to work remotely and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy)
- Enjoy face-to-face time with the whole team on all-expense paid retreats 2x year
Looking forward to hearing from you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job