ResultStack – Who We Are
We are a systems engineering team with members from a variety of professional backgrounds who are united in a quest to deliver enterprise-class solutions to our clients. This includes building scalable, secure, consumer-facing web and mobile apps for a variety of audiences and business needs.
Our process is simple – we work in close collaboration with our clients to create solutions that address their unique challenges. We work with our clients, not as an implementation vendor, but as a strategic partner. We seek to understand their needs, call upon our unique experiences and prescribe solutions that address their strategic goals
What We’re Looking For
- You engineer systems. You have experience with consumer facing software both large and small. Clean and efficient code is important to you. You pride yourself in optimizing your software for best performance. You want to build things that have meaning and aren’t afraid to take on big challenges.
- You are flexible. You understand that no plan survives first contact. You accept critical feedback as a new challenge and are committed to working through to the end. You choose action over inaction. Your experience with frontend development lets you confidently communicate the potential risks and outcomes of decisions.
- You are passionate about building great software. You can work on a team or solo. Quality is very important to you. Application security is critical. You understand the value of testing your work. You know your frontend development tools such as React, Ember, and Angular. You understand ES6 or ES7, design frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation, and can create responsive design with CSS or CSS frameworks. Your experience is broad and you are constantly exploring the latest and greatest technology.
- You enjoy learning and are constantly finding new solutions to problems. You are excited by the opportunity to create systems that consumers use and depend on. You have strong communication skills and really care about the end-user experience.
- Experience consulting with clients – either on the side or as a part of your job responsibilities.
- Experience developing consumer-facing software.
- Experience working on large scale applications.
- Cloud development and architecture with AWS or Azure.
- Application performance optimization and tuning best practices.
- Application security best practices.
- Frontend development such as Angular (1.x/2+), React, Ember, etc.
- Back-end development such as Node.js, .NET (C#), etc.
- Ideally understanding of ES6 or ES7
- Experience with reactive frameworks (rxJS, etc)
- Responsive design with CSS or CSS frameworks.
- Design frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Automating testing, integration, deployments, monitoring.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
Available as a remote position.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job