Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Do you see yourself working with smart people in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment using the latest technologies? Have you always dreamed about working for a tech startup where you can apply your great talents and continue to learn and grow throughout your career? If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions then Xapo is the place for you!
This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your main focus will be to take ownership of one of our modules, and doing the maintenance of the database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the compliance team.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
– Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
– Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
– Implementation of security and data protection.
– Integration of data storage solutions.
Must Have Skills:
– Knowledge of Node.JS and frameworks available for it.
– Strong understanding of Linux, SQL, and No-SQL (Mysql and MongoDB).
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
– Experience with Integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Remote work experience.
- Scrum experience.
- Amazon Web Services.
Some Perks of working for Xapo:
- Attractive compensation.
- Great remote-work environment.
- Work completely remote.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job