We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join a small team that works on a SaaS user experience used by millions of people every month and powers over 10,000 online stores. We value simple solutions and look for engineers who use a customer first approach to solving problems.
Does this sound like you?
- You’re self-driven, with a knack for digging deep into problems.
- You’re resourceful: you figure out what needs to be done, and you find ways to make it happen.
- You’ll help to find convergence in what customers need so that we can build the highest value product.
- You work with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You believe in what we’re doing and you’re excited to help ReCharge grow.
- Build new UI patterns while also refactoring older ones.
- Assist with documentation of new features, contributing to the documentation of existing ones.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Help identify and fix front-end bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- 2+ years of experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient with build tools, Webpack, preprocessors, and asset pipeline
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- Experience working with a team in a collaborative manner
- Scrum or Agile experience
- Familiarity with the BEM methodology, SEO and optimization principles, UX and page optimizations
- Experience with Python, Flask, Jinja (or liquid)
- Experience with Shopify theme or plugin development a huge plus
- Experience with browser compatibility tools or techniques, Browserstack
We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we’re at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week.
Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and we’ll make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.
ReCharge is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job