GoSkills is an exciting new online company dedicated to providing high quality courses on a
great platform. We are continuously experimenting to improve the user experience and
improve our attractiveness to consumers and businesses. Our team is distributed from Hong
Kong to New York, either working from home or from co-working spaces.
- You have excellent software development skills
- You like to build sites that look great
- You are numerate
- You are willing to learn and develop your skills
- You have good interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- You are proactive, and have strong drive and initiative
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You’re a team player but can also work independently
- You’re eager to roll up your sleeves to DIY and have a strong desire to achieve great
You will have experience in:
- Visual Studio 2017
- ASP.Net MVC
Equipment and office space
For this role you will need to provide your own computer. If you choose to work from home
you will need to provide your own high-speed internet connection.
If you are living in Hong Kong, you can join the GoSkills team in our Hong Kong Island office.
Anywhere in the world, but within a workable time zone.
Most of your work will be with other GoSkills people in Hong Kong, the US and New Zealand.
The developers all currently live in New Zealand.
What you get
- Flexibility of work location and hours
- Ability to work with a fun and international team of highly motivated individuals
- Retreat with the GoSkills team in 2019, somewhere in the Pacific Islands.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job