Xapo is a leading bitcoin wallet, and we have a mission to bring bitcoin to the everyday lives of people across the world.
Our business is growing fast, and we want to make sure we can keep providing the best quality support to our customers. We’re known for our fast responses to users, a positive attitude, and a real desire to find the best working solutions for the people who chose to use Xapo’s products and services.
Do you see yourself working with smart people in a collaborative, fast-paced, environment using the latest technologies? Have you always dreamed about working for a tech startup where you can apply your great talents and continue to learn and grow throughout your career? If you answered “Yes” to all of these questions then Xapo is the place for you!
This full-time position is planned to be remote, meaning you can work from anywhere!
As an Android Developer, you will be building components of our mobile app that will enable thousands of people to spend their money through their cell phones. You will help design and build key system services and applications that are revolutionizing the Fintech world.
We are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and top quality engineers; if you think you have what it takes to help take Xapo to the next level, then come and join us!
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years experience in Android development.
- 5+ years of experience in Java or similar language.
- Experience working with teams and code sharing.
- Passion for Clean codes, where re-usability, testability, and legibility are a must.
- Familiarity with an agile environment and using tools like git, jira, crashlytics and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with Pull Request/Code review environments.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience working with Kotlin is a BIG plus.
- Experience with CI integration, tests, and static code analytics.
- Knowledge of retrofit2, firebase, data binding, butterknife, tracking.
Some of the Perks of working for Xapo:
- Attractive compensation.
- Great remote-work environment.
- Fully remote job.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job