Rainforest QA is an on-demand QA solution. It’s our mission to enable development teams to deliver bug-free software while moving at the speed of continuous delivery. Our headquarters are in the heart of San Francisco’s financial district but we are truly a global team, allowing us to bring together the best and most diverse talent. Our commitment to the distributed team model and to our company values has earned us multiple culture and workplace awards and helped us build a diverse team of individuals working toward the same goal: change the way QA is done.
Learn more about Rainforest QA by visiting our LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Instagram, and Facebook pages.
What you’ll do
- Develop and test features on web applications built with ES7, React, Redux, CSS Modules, and other modern technologies
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to define new product features
- Learn about new web technologies, problem solve with a collaborative and creative team, develop areas of specialization within the team
- Triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues alongside our Support Team
- Make use of the Rainforest product to perform QA testing before shipping code
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years experience working with React and writing unit tests for production applications
- Agile, startup mindset
- Experience maintaining CSS for a large project
- Experience with git or other distributed SCM systems
- Extensive experience with current web application development tools (build tools, unit testing
- framework, etc.) and best practices
- Familiarity with remote working and/or working with remote team members
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers in a clear, concise manner
How we’ll reward you
- Flexible, remote work options
- Generous vacation time
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Professional development, career coaching, and conference attendance
- 3x per year onsites- we’ll fly you into our beautiful San Francisco office to spend quality time with your teammates!
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At Rainforest QA we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job