Mattermost is working to revolutionize enterprise messaging and collaboration by providing a flexible real-time messaging platform to the world’s leading organizations. Our software is used by millions of users every day, and it is deployed at some of the largest and most well-respected companies in the world. Some of our customers include Intel, Samsung, Uber, Verizon, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Micron to name a few.
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to help give our customers get the best experience possible. Mattermost is a geographically distributed work from home company, so this person will have the freedom to work from anywhere. We value high impact work, ownership, being proud of what we build and being focused on customer success. If these values match who you are, we hope you’ll learn more about working at Mattermost and talk to us!
What will the Customer Success Manager do?
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will manage a portfolio of customer accounts after the initial sale. Their job is to understand the business needs and objectives of their customers and ensure that those customers are successful in meeting their goals. They will work with the customers on a regular basis to assess, analyze, and help plan changes to the customer’s usage and goals. The CSM will be the in-house expert on the customer, their goals, and their needs. They will act as the customer’s inside advocate to ensure that their needs and objectives are taken into account.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Manage 50-75 customer accounts
- Become an expert in Mattermost, and in enterprise messaging & collaboration software
- Maintain high customer satisfaction and NPS scores
- Retain customers by helping them meet their goals, see value in our software, and advocating for them internally
- Work with customers to drive adoption and usage in their organization
- Educate customers on new products and features
- Work on growth, retention, and expansion strategies
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Basic technical understanding of Open Source Software, messaging platforms, and the cloud
- Prior experience with sales or account management teams
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with building, analyzing, and interpreting customer data to influence stakeholder decision making
- Experience discovering key goals and steering customer stakeholders with success plans
- Ability to work cross-functional, and lead through influence
- Passion for education and teaching customers how to be successful
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job