About this job
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior
Role: System Administrator
Industry: Computer Software, Enterprise Software, OpenStack
Company size: 1k-5k people
Company type: Private
The global Technical Marketing Manager for Application Delivery Solutions will work closely with product marketing and sales to develop and then tell the story about our application delivery solutions (based on Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry). Targeting both internal and external technical audiences, the ultimate objective is to drive awareness and demand. The role involves building a solid understanding of our application delivery technologies and creating the technical marketing strategy, plan and content (demos, presentations, whitepapers, use cases, etc.) as well as working with sales enablement to ensure that inside/direct/indirect sales resources have the knowledge and tools required to convert leads into opportunities and closed business.
WORK LOCATION: Any SUSE office (or home office) worldwide
- Create high-impact technical collateral, including presentations, demonstrations, videos, white papers and datasheets that highlight our benefits and differentiators, in support of product launches and campaigns.
- Assist in creating use case examples and customer case studies
- Conduct in-depth competitive analysis information to support sales
- Collaborate with product marketing, product management, sales engineering and sales enablement teams on sales enablement plans and assist in the creation of enablement content for direct and indirect sales resources (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos)
- Become an expert on the technical personas and their needs in the application delivery space
- Participate in open source communities and events worldwide and stay abreast of the technology and industry trends.
- Product and Solutions marketing
- Product management
- Sales engineering and broader sales organization
- Global campaign marketing
- Marketing communications
- Field marketing
- Sales enablement/training
- Business unit leadership
- CTO Office
- Channel/Alliances management/marketing
- Demonstrate a good understanding of customers’ business and technical needs
- At least 3 years of technical marketing and/or sales engineering experience
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Team player – ability to work both within the product/technical marketing team and across other teams
- Excellent work ethic, strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Willing to travel on business around the world – approximately 30% travel
- Language skills: English fluently, additional languages (e.g. German) appreciated
- Very good verbal, written, and presentation skills, including public speaking skills
- Experience with open source software such as Linux (required), Kubernetes and Cloud Foundry a plus
We are a global technology business where the diversity of our employees inspires innovation. We value the individual contribution and expertise of our people across roles and functions. With strong and accessible leaders, we expect our people to collaborate and deliver market-leading solutions to our customers.
- We enable you to succeed. SUSE is an Open Source pioneer and market leader. You will learn from industry experts and bring the latest technology to market; regardless of your role.
- Manage your future: We set the expectations and you find the solutions! You are encouraged to discover our people, business, communities and customers to deliver exceptional results.
- We empower you to be bold. In a culture founded on collaboration and knowledge-sharing, you will be responsible for exceeding your own goals, and work across boundaries and hierarchies to deliver success for our customers.
- Collaborative Working enviroment
- Home, virtual office
- Good secondary benefits
- Truly international enviroment and working culture
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job