Swish is a world-class development studio which teams have delivered products for Google, Microsoft, Gatorade, Nasdaq, Factset, and other major enterprises.
The Apps team at Swish is looking for talented Product Managers (PM) to own products and projects from conception to delivery and bridge the technical and business worlds.
PMs ensure a flawless project lifecycle both from client and devs teams perspectives.
As an Apps Product Manager, as soon as a project starts, you will be the interface between Swish and the client. You are in charge of setting direction and owning the project. This includes setting up the team to work on the project, creating sprints for the development and design team as well as leading the team throughout the entire project lifecycle.
Prior experience with Apps and Website creation projects is required but we are flexible as to which paths you’ve taken to get it. You should have prior experience in taking part in developing high-quality apps and be excited about doing this in a way that transforms how companies run their businesses.
We design apps that deliver business results to our clients. Be it growing their visibility online, increasing the performance of their online platform, improving UX, we always keep in mind the business KPIs (usually- business growth and sales).
To lead such projects, we are looking for individuals who are passionate about pushing the technological paradigm to the next level and can lead the design and development of scalable applications.
A successful candidate will bring a passion for excellent customer service and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving and agile environment.
You are driven by a desire to create a great client experience and have the spirit of a team player as well as a leader.
- Be the interface between Swish and the client
- Onboard new clients and projects
- Create the team and the sprints for the project
- Lead the developers team throughout the entire project lifecycle:
- Setting-up responsibilities and tasks
- Creating stories
- Reviewing deliverables
- Thinking through edge cases of designs
- Ensuring timelines are respected
- Coordinating individual deliverables and managing interdependencies
- Operating as the open channel of communication between the internal team and the client team
- Present deliverables to the client and take feedback
- Collaborate with the Growth and Fulfillment teams to improve processes and project lifecycle
- Build and maintain rapport with clients you have worked with
- Prior experience managing apps-related projects
- 5+ years experience in management/customer experience
- Ability to streamline and organize projects and people
- A keen aptitude for sharp feedback and structured communication
- An eye for efficient design and UI
- Excellent communication skills allowing you to adapt to different stakeholders
- Ability to present technical concepts in a business-friendly fashion
- Strong passion for innovation
- Strong drive to create an excellent client experience
- Independent and self-driven
- Experience with deploying tools to manage builds/versions/privileges
- Experience in small startup environments helping large enterprises
- Experience with a distributed team / remote work
Launched in February 2013, Swish is a fast-growing business with an innovative working culture and teams spanned across the world with teams in Toronto, San Francisco, Berlin, Auckland, Brussels, Medellin, and more.
We create products for successful business using cutting-edge technologies: Blockchain, Machine Learning, and Apps Dev. Working with Swish puts you in contact with prestigious brands, wherever your base is. We are a 100% remote-work company because we believe it is everyone’s choice to live and work the way they prefer.
Work is organized in sprints – 2 weeks periods to which, as a member of our talent community, you choose to commit. You always have the choice to accept or decline a sprint, or take-on multiple sprints simultaneously.
We let members choose what suits them best depending on their current situation: family, travel, studies, finance. We know life is not linear and we respect the humans behind the screens.
Our work ethic relies on six core values: Transparency, Directness, Meritocracy, Autonomy, Responsibility, Continuous Learning.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to our values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work.
Join the future of work today.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job