We’re looking to develop a WordPress plugin which will be later published on WordPress.org repository. This is an MVP which will mostly work in the backend and is related to user roles. We welcome all WordPress developers as long as they have the time to devote to this project.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must strictly follow the WordPress coding guidelines and plugin submission guidelines.
- Must have plugin development experience and show examples of plugins submitted to the WordPress repository.
- Must use simple and clean code with proper commenting
- Must follow WP Handbook for Plugin Security: https://developer.WordPress.org/plugins/security/
- At least 3 years experience on WordPress implementations.
Extra love for Developers who
- have contributed to WordPress Core.
- have volunteered or organized WordCamps or Meetups.
Note: Project details will be discussed in private.
HOW TO APPLY
Via web form
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job