The Student Support Specialist is responsible for assisting the HCI student community. They assist our students with navigating our systems and social media.
Description of Responsibilities
- Receive incoming support calls.
- Transferring sales opportunities to the sales team.
- Respond to all support tickets within agreed SLA.
- Escalate issues and complaints as required.
- Administer any manual enrollments and deferrals.
- Administer manual updates to customer records as required.
- Administer custom payment plans in exceptional circumstances as required.
- Maintain support knowledgeable and processes.
- Administer referrals and similar documentation/processes.
How we measure success:
- Ticket, chat and call statistics (total resolved, tickets open beyond SLA, etc.).
- Student feedback (help desk review or survey result).
- Other task statistics (custom plans created etc.).
- Accuracy of knowledgeable and process documentation.
- A positive attitude to work
- Prior customer support experience
- Ability to communicate directly to customers via telephone, live chat and email
- Must be proficient in English
- Strong computer literacy
- Prior experience with customer support or CRM programs desirable
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to work in a potentially busy or stressful environment
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job