We’re looking for an outstanding digital marketing analyst to join our in-house acquisition marketing team. You will manage various digital marketing channels and continue to build Automattic’s global business.
- Have 5+ years experience managing Adwords, Facebook Ads, and other global digital media channels for multimillion dollar budgets.
- Plan and execute SEM, social media, display advertising, database marketing, and email campaigns to drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams including (but not limited to): product teams, developers, and contractors.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and strategy for adoption where appropriate.
- Experience working on an in-house team or at a large agency is a plus.
Like all positions at Automattic, you’ll work remotely, and can be based wherever you live.
Does this sound interesting? If yes, let us know what you can contribute to the team. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out in your application letter by telling us why you’d like to join Automattic.
At Automattic, we value diversity and know that different perspectives will ensure our team is innovative and creative thinking. Automattic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, or disability status. We look forward to hearing from you!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job