NEX is building the first high performance, cross-chain decentralized exchange (DEX). Today’s DEXs cannot handle large order volume, have poor usability, and do not allow users to trade in national currencies. We are solving these problems through a novel off-chain matching engine and a global network of banking partners. We are among the first blockchain projects to launch a token as a fully regulated and compliant European security.
Our founders are responsible for creating CoZ, one of the largest open source blockchain communities (https://github.com/CityOfZion), where we have created software used by hundreds of thousands of users. Collectively, our team includes PhDs from Stanford and ETH Zurich, YC alumni, and award winning designers.
NEX cares deeply about user centered design. These principles are largely missing from
today’s decentralized platforms and exchanges, and we see it as our mission to design products
that anyone can use and love. We are looking for an experience visual designer (remote) who
wants to help take our products to the next level. You should have a solid understanding of
design practices, typography, color and visual layout.
● Create beautiful marketing and social material for our channels.
● Champion a brand book that encompasses Neon Exchange as a company.
● Help out with larger projects when required.
● Collaborate and work with the wider team as well as company stakeholders.
We are looking for:
● 3-5 years experience in a professional design role in areas such as graphic, UI, web,
app or brand identity (agency or startup experience is a bonus)
● Strong typography, colour and layout knowledge.
● An outstanding portfolio demonstrating work from concept to completion including at
least web, app or and visual design projects.
● Excellent communication skills
● In-depth knowledge of using Sketch, Adobe CC (Photoshop/Illustrator) and Invision.
We prefer but don’t require:
● Experience in the financial, technology, or e-commerce sector.
● An understanding of HTML/CSS.
● Formal BA degree in industrial, graphic, interaction or similar
● Experience working in remote teams
Our technology stack includes:
* Elixir for our matching engine
* React / Redux + TypeScript for our frontend components
* Ethereum and NEO for smart contracts
All positions are remote.
NEX is a modern global enterprise that values diversity, quality of life and individual freedom. Our employees enjoy perks from all-inclusive international conferences to unlimited paid vacations.
See this link for a description of all positions: https://neonexchange.org/pdfs/open_positions.pdf
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job