Process Street is a SaaS platform that helps companies manage their processes and workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team that relies on systems to improve output 10X. Process Street is a venture-backed startup and an AngelPad alum (the #1 Accelerator in the US).
Freedom and flexibility: All 20-plus of us work wherever we’d like—reliable internet access is our only requirement. Spread across 9 time zones in 10 countries, we sign into Slack and open up our work tools on the schedule that fits our lives best. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.
Camaraderie from afar: 100% distributed doesn’t hold us back from getting to know each other—daily conversation in chat, weekly coffee pairings with coworkers, and annually we all come together for an all-team retreat.
We’re growing quickly and looking for a customer success manager to growing customer success team.
We are a fully distributed team with people working all around the world. You will have the flexibility and freedom to work at your own pace in the environment of your choosing, whether that be at home, a cafe or co-working space.
You’ll be a core part of our small team and be a key voice to our customers.
We are a freemium product so the role will involve demoing and supporting both free and of course the customers once they convert to the business plan.
– 2+ years experience in customer service or sales for B2B software (ideally SaaS)
– obsessed about creating amazing experiences for customers
– love working with technology (we’re building it!)
– pay attention to the details, because they matter
– effective communicator (you’re concise)
– highly analytical
– creative and resourceful
– prior experience in product management or sales is helpful
WHAT YOU’LL DO
– demo the product to new free users to help them demo the product and become successful
– do deeper dive training sessions with our paying accounts
– create support systems, such as in-product guides, webinars and support content
– work closely with the entire team (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
– support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and anything else that comes up
– quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
– qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and creating a product and experience they will love
Customer Service, Sales, Sales and Marketing, Customer Success, Support
$40k – $80k
0.2% – 1.0%
What We’re Building
Process Street is a SaaS platform that lets non-technical teams create powerful, API driven workflows.
The easiest way to document, track, automate and optimize customer-centric processes, we help sales and customer success teams drive revenue and reduce churn.
- Hiring in Vancouver, San Francisco, New York City, Remote OK
- 11-50 Employees
- $1.3M Seed in 2017
- SaaS, AngelPad 8, Enterprise Software, B2B, Small and Medium Businesses
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job