Hi, nice to meet you! We are Citrusbyte, a global team of strategy, design and development experts.
From white-boarding new concepts to long-term support, we bring the best practices and talent from the high-tech startup world into the enterprise to develop new applications, software, services, and platforms.
We’ve been in the business for ten years now. During this time we had the pleasure of working with organizations like Apple, AT&T, American Express, Verizon, Disney. Solving their mission-critical business challenges and providing capabilities to innovate beyond what others can deliver.
We encourage you to learn more about us. Please visit our website.
- We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team. Our ideal candidate:
- Has roughly five years of experience with UI/UX and Product design
- A solid portfolio that can speak to your product design skills
- Contributed to multiple shipped products
- Uses a holistic product thinking to led the solutions of a specific product area
- Excellent speaker and listener
- Well-rounded consultant with the strong domain expertise
Responsibilities and Duties
As a designer at Citrusbyte, you will be placed in a small cross-functional team to research, design, prototype, and test solutions. Your team will be consulting directly with the client, and you will be responsible for client satisfaction and quality service delivery.
At the same time, you will have a plenty of duties which are not related to your project or client. As the part of the Design team, you will work on sales and marketing efforts evolving Citrusbyte’s brand and visual identity.
- Skills you will need
- Design thinking
- User research
- Information architecture
- Interaction design
- Visual design
- Service design
Tools you should know how to use
- Sketch + Zeplin + Abstract
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Principle, Marvel, Framer, etc.
- Google Docs
Engineering skills that aren’t required but great to have
- Git, GitHub
- HTML, CSS, Sass, Less
Benefits and Perks
- Extreme ownership culture
- Own your schedule
- Sponsored professional training & online classes
- Travel required as needed for your project
- Flexible vacation schedule ~2-3 weeks a year
- Defined benefit plan for full-time employees
- Fitness program
- Comprehensive health benefits: dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401k plan
- Annual retreat
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job