Our goal at NEX is to make trading, holding, and interacting with cryptocurrencies accessible to everyone. We are looking for Bitcoin and related protocol engineers to help build systems for our non-custodial exchange and payment services. You should be well versed in the best practices for deploying and monitoring digital wallet systems (hot and cold) in a highly secure manner, and ready to think creatively as to how to bring cryptocurrency trading and payment services mainstream.
- Develop software to be used for holding, transacting, and monitoring hot and cold digital wallets for Bitcoin and related
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
What we are looking for
- Technical Expertise with Bitcoin protocol and custodial multi-signature wallet services.
- Experience with Payments Processing.
- Experience in one of Elixir, Erlang, Python, or C++.
- Awareness of best security practices.
We prefer but don’t require
- 1+ year working at a cryptocurrency exchange.
- Familiarity with Satoshi’s snack machine.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- 6+ years of industry experience
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job