We are in need of a few high quality writers to craft original content around 3D Printing, DIY Maker, and Robotics, including model guides, accessories, maintenance, and tutorials.
If all goes well, this can be an ongoing (long term) engagement.
Initially we can do one trial project, with more to follow (up to 10-20 per month)
Types of articles include:
- Product / Gear Reviews
- Maintenance Guides
- Model Guides and Comparisons
- Buying Guides
WHAT IS NEEDED
- Deep reviews, guides and tutorials on 3D Printing, 3D Printers, Maker Projects and Home Robotics (think 3000+ word reviews and comparisons and guides / tutorials)
- Informational topics around 3D Printing, Arduino, Home Robotics Kits, and maker lifestyle and all the various considerations related to this, etc…
- Ideally passionate and knowledgeable about the space
- Able to create rich content for WordPress CMS (tables, images, rich formatting)
- able to do technical writing as well as descriptive writing
- able to follow specific formatting instructions as needed
BONUS: Interest and ability to product live video for product testing and tutorials (can be separate / additional compensation)
How To Apply
- Please include your going rate (per word)
- Please include any relevant personal or professional experience in this field
- Why write about this / these topics?
- What are your goals? How can we help make them a reality?
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job