Job title: Web Developer with SEO skills
Job type: Permanent
Emp type: Full-time
Skills: WordPress Development, SEO, Website Maintenance.
Job published: 2018-08-06
Job ID: 30277
Contact name: Raine Villarruz
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Developer with SEO Skills (Part Time/Full Time – Nighshift | USA)
- Full Time 40 Hours per week role
- Starting Php 35,000 Per Month take home pay
- Work Schedule is from 9:00pm to 5:00am PH Time, Monday to Friday
About the Client
Our client is a NYC’s largest and most trusted For Sale By Owner and Buyer Agent Commission Rebate company helping buyers and sellers save money.
- Custom WordPress Development
- Site Speed Optimization
- Creating WordPress Plugins
- VPS Hosting Management / Troubleshooting
- Ability to build a website add-on that can create individual ‘property pages’ based on New York City city’s real estate borough, block and lot zoning information.
- Ensure that the pages will show up in Google SERPs.
- Can create tens of thousands of pages automatically through web crawling technology (i.e. scraping public property records to
- automatically create property pages for each property in a city) or through accepting a data feed from a MLS.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Web Development particularly PHP and WordPress
- Proficient with VPS Hosting Management
- Familiar with Property Pages, Real Estate lot location and zoning, Geo targeting and MLS
- Good working knowledge in SEO, site optimization and SERPs
- Can identify opportunities to make changes/enhancement
- Highly collaborative team player
- Strong work ethic and commitment
Note: If you are encountering issues in attaching your resume to your job application, please send the word file directly to email@example.com and put in the subject line: “To (name of the contact/recruiter): Application for (insert job title) with Job ID (insert job ID).
Home Based Requirements:
- Fast and reliable wired DSL internet connection of not less than 5mbps
- Quiet, private home office free from noise background or distractions
- Updated computer (pc or laptop) and excellent quality microphone, and headset.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job