- You like to provide a lot of value, take complete ownership of projects, and work with smart people who are the best at what they do.
- You believe passionately in doing things right, the first time.
- You take pride in the work that you do and want to work for a company where you get to do what you do best.
- You understand search engine marketing and the role it plays in driving business.
- Your thought leadership, strong analytical skills, SEO knowledge and ability to create winning strategies set you apart. You enjoy implementation (as part of a team) and/or directing and developing a team to implement strategy.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency providing expert digital marketing services to drive lead generation, increase sales, improve conversions and boost ROI.
We specialize in organic search, paid search, social media, content strategy, technical audits and analytics for a variety of industries.
We’re a 100% remote/distributed team and we love all the benefits that come with our remote work environment. We’ve been in business for over 12 years.
About the Job
You’ll be in charge of developing and executing digital marketing strategies to reach client goals. You will need to use your expertise in digital marketing to make data-driven decisions and logically explain them to the client. This includes hands on work, overseeing the work of others and adjusting strategy as necessary. You will be responsible for fostering a trusting relationship with your clients either through direct contact or an account manager
- Develop and implement actionable, long-term strategies across paid digital platforms for your clients
- Actively seek ways to improve account performance and diversify client budgets to maximize results
- Gather, analyze and report on competitor and keyword data for clients
- Review Google Analytics (and any other third party tracking software) and creating insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis
- Identify potential threats and potential opportunities for all client accounts and present these to clients
- 3+ years experience managing paid search campaigns
- Experience with client-facing responsibilities
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Experience pulling actionable insights or data reports from Google Analytics
- Ability to interpret analytical data from various sources to create insights for client strategies and reports
- Strong communication skills
- Native-level proficiency in English
- At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams
- Working overlap from 9am-5pm EST
- Reliable internet connection and (remote) office with a door
Nice to Haves
- Existing contacts and relationships with other analysts who have industry-related expertise
- Ability to manage ambiguity and successfully navigate large organizations
- Create your desired lifestyle
- Travel and work from wherever you want
- Possibility to move your residence in a country of your choice
- Flexible schedule to allow for an optimum work-life balance
- Create space for personal plans
- Opportunity to be with The Search Guru team for a long time. We are focused on long term collaboration more than on on time freelance projects
- Grow with the company
- At The Search Guru we find extraordinary talent and build positions around their skills
- Access to very experienced team members in various Digital Marketing areas. Our Lunch & Learn program allows for the entire team to share knowledge and develop their skills together
- Every 30, 60 or 90 days propose 1 or more projects you would like to develop for the company. We appreciate and support initiative.
Apply for this Position
If you’re interested, email us your resume at email@example.com with the email subject line of “Digital Marketing Analyst” In the body of the email, include your Linkedin profile, salary requirements and answer the following questions: 1) Why do you think you’re a good fit for this job? 2) What relevant experience do you have with paid social strategy? 3) In a work environment, what keeps you motivated?
Please indicate where you see the job ad.
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job