We’re a ‘start-up’ that’s a couple of years old now, growing organically over that time. We have a few products in the market, with more in the pipeline, and now it’s time to crank up the growth and take the business to its potential by improving the products we have, and broadening the scope of our products to build new platforms and market share.
The mission for this role is to develop a fast and scalable application for the business. You will also assist with developing and documenting requirements and test plans and contribute innovative ideas to be developed across a number of projects. You will be able to influence direction and recommend best practice to best deliver business needs
The perfect candidate shall meet the following criteria:
Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values. These are embedded in all roles and that candidates must evidence their values as part of the application process.
- Candour and Transparency. Candid when giving feedback, and are obliged to challenge others whilst acting with humility and Open Mindedness to their points of view. Complete Transparency is also essential, in terms of our own thinking and performance, and with our decision making and communication as a company.
- Meaningful Work. Derive a sense of purpose and fulfilment by seeking out the big challenges, because we only get stronger by doing Difficult Things. This is enhanced when we have Meaningful Relationships with coworkers who have complementary skills, and who collaborate, challenge, and support each other to pursue common goals.
- Value Creation. Our sole purpose is the continual creation of value for our Customers, by actively listening to customer requirements and feedback, and Innovating our business to meet their needs. Our company grows because our customers advocate our service excellence to others.
- Excellence. Consciously and continually pursue excellence through Continuous Improvement. Problems are not to be tolerated, but instead seen as opportunities to improve. Act with integrity at all times, holding each others Accountable to ever-higher standards of service and performance.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking for a talented Node / React developer for our back-end and front-end application
- Full stack experience with Node.js and database, React and GIT
- Experience in building scalable microservices architecture with NodeJs and Docker
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering best practices (e.g., software development, test driven development, unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Customer focused. Capable of thriving in a fast-paced environment interacting with multiple clients efficiently and able to provide live support for bug/issue fixes while maintaining a professional and friendly approach
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Strategic thinking/ visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Initiative. Able to know when to stop when needed. If at some point, the results of current effort do not meet the expectations, you
- must be able to identify that point and act accordingly.
- Flexibility/ adaptability. Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Compensation package commensurate with previous work experiences
- Participate in employee performance bonus and incentive scheme.
- Work 8 am to 5 pm Philippines time, Monday to Friday (earlier start and finish times can be proposed)
- Work from home – you must have a reliable PC/Laptop and internet connection, and place where you can work uninterrupted.
- 10 days paid annual leave.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Strictly observes national Philippine holidays.
If you’re efficient, honest, organized, and ready to work with a growing, dynamic company; we want to hear from YOU!
By clicking the “Apply for Job” button, you will likely be redirected to a web page outside of our website. We cannot be held responsible for external sites’ content. Please take reasonable steps to confirm that you’re actually dealing with a company representative, not an impostor.Apply for this Job